As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, Robert Iafrate has the knowledge, resources and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
It’s time to move on and sell your home. Your life should be honored and preserved but how do you sort through your assets when downsizing? An experienced Realtor can help guide you through all of the trusted resources and steps, provide you with a network of referrals. We offer custom service options that can help save you time with planning and scheduling. Where to start, AARP has a great book written by Marni Jameson, titled Downsizing The Family Home.
The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) offers a variety of assistance as well, for example, they can help interview, schedule and oversee movers, help with packing/unpacking, cleaning, etc.
- Estate law and estate planning, wills and trusts – Eric P. Feichthaler of Burandt, Adamski & Feichthaler, PL
- Reverse mortgages – Eric Rittmeyer, President of Fidelis Mortgage
- Retirement Funding Solutions
- Tax Specialist – Donna Williams of ASAP Accounting, (239) 541-2727
- Title Company – Townsend Title (239) 549-8696
- Home Healthcare – NurseOnCall (239) 590-3016
- Social Service Providers
- Senior Living Communities
55 plus communities
- Local charitable drop offs
- Estate sale service providers
Emergency public shelters in Cape Coral
* Diplomat Elementary School, 1115 N.E. 16th Terrace
* Diplomat Middle School, 1039 N.E. 16th Terrace
* Island Coast High School, 2125 Del Navarra Parkway
* Mariner Middle School, 425 Chiquita Blvd.
Source: Lee County
– See more at: http://www.cape-coral-daily-breeze.com/page/content.detail/id/544038/Cape-Coral-residents-urged-to-begin-planning-for-2015-hurricane-season.html#sthash.5Q01GmFE.dpuf
You have a choice whether or not to receive telemarketing calls, click here to add your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry.